School-wide and Subject Area Curriculum Goals of St. Monica
- Students will share their faith through service to others.
- Students will use technology to access, process, and communicate information.
- Students will participate in their own learning.
- Students will show appreciation for diversity.
- Students will show respect for God and all His creation.
- Students will show respect for one another.
- Students will demonstrate skills which enable them to be lifelong learners.
- Students will effectively communicate in oral and written form.
- Students will actively participate in the life of the Catholic Church.
- Students will recognize, evaluate and solve problems.
- Students will demonstrate skills and show appreciation for the fine arts.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to make wise choices concerning health and fitness.
of our students are accepted to the high school of their choice.
students in our average class size ensures personal attention.
of our students play or participate in one or more extracurricular activities.
|Archdiocese Music Festival
||Bellarmine Speech League
||Boys and Girls Scouts
|Stop Motion Animation
More specific subject area curriculum goals are available upon request.